Username:  
Password:     

Post Reply  Post Thread 
Reasons for the world ending in 2012
02-19-2011, 05:28 PM
RE: Reasons for the world ending in 2012
(02-18-2011 09:09 PM)code1 Wrote:  the world is not going to end

True. I am 60 years old and people have been saying the world was ending my entire life.[Image: 6.gif]

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2011, 03:23 PM
(02-19-2011 05:28 PM)DodgeFB Wrote:  
(02-18-2011 09:09 PM)code1 Wrote:  the world is not going to end

True. I am 60 years old and people have been saying the world was ending my entire life.[Image: 6.gif]

-True, I've heard my parents and relatives say this. So I guess we are all on our own till its each individual time to go.

Find all posts by this user
02-10-2012, 01:31 AM
Well I don't think the world is going to end in 2012.

However, it's only a matter of time before one of the nuclear nuts in the White House pushes the atomic button. And while the world will still be here after a nuclear holocaust the human race certainly won't be. Have you ever been to the Peace Museum in Hiroshima? I have! It's unforgettable! The human race will not survive World War 3.

Homo sapiens has existed for over 100,000 years. We will certainly not survive an additional 100,000 years with the atomic bomb. I don't believe we will even survive even another hundred years. Maybe. But I doubt it. Like I said one of those warmongering nuts in the White House is gonna push the atomic button one day, well actually they are ready have.

India and Pakistan are building up their stockpiles of nuclear weapons. That's really scary!

Israel, which has a crazy warmongering government, also has nuclear weapons. That's scary!

Russia, which has become a dysfunctional society after the fall of the Soviet Union, has the second biggest stockpile of nuclear weapons.

And the country with the biggest stockpile of nuclear weapons in the world: the USA. And the USA government is always getting in some war.

The human race will become extinct from World War 3, unless we replace the world's rulers, who for the most part are a bunch of so-and-so's. What we need is workers revolution across the world. The world needs new leaders. Every country in the world needs a new government. We need a workers democracy in every country on the planet. That is the only way to bring about peace. That is the only way to prevent World War III.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The reason why Japan is having the lowest crime rate in the world. ford007 1 1,169 02-01-2009 01:12 PM
Last Post: Niall_İsxaqov

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread |

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average